Re: New relases of GNOME / The redhat and GNOME relationship

On Fri, Sep 25, 1998 at 11:14:25PM -0700, Jim Pick wrote:
> Last time I got the .deb's out before the RPMs came out.  This time,
> they released the RPMs at the same time as the source.

Again, Debian people are doing great things, but is RH who gets all the
glory. What if we start bragging a little? A press release about Debian
people helping GNOME would be a nice thing to see in /. :-)

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@ull.es