Re: New relases of GNOME / The redhat and GNOME relationship

On Thu, 24 Sep, 1998, Edward Betts wrote:

[-SNIP-]

> As soon as the Debian maintainers catch up? Specail thanks to Redhat?
>
> Did we give them $1000 or did I imagine it?

I just read that again, and to me it looks a bit to much like flame bait.
Sorry no offense intended, I just thought the message could announcem,ent
could have been phrased differently/better.

--
"Linus Torvalds has never met Bill Gates" - Robert X. Cringely