Re: New relases of GNOME / The redhat and GNOME relationship

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Edward Betts wrote:

> As soon as the Debian maintainers catch up? Specail thanks to Redhat?
>
> Did we give them $1000 or did I imagine it?

Relax. Red Hat did the release (they made sure it compiled, created the
tarballs). That's the thanks there. The Debian maintainer (Jim Pick) is on
the relevant mailing lists and could have made the debian packages, if he
had time, but he didn't (I assume), so he has to catch up. This isn't a
slur; it's just information for people interested in Debian packages, so
they know Debian hasn't been forgotten.

Havoc