Re: Uploaded dpkg 1.4.0.28 (source i386 all) to master

Previously Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >>"J" == J H M Dassen <jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl> writes:
>  J> I'd like to see Ian take control of dpkg again. Prior to uploading this dpkg
>  J> NMU I asked him whether he'd mind my changes; he didn't.
>
> 	Then I find issue with his judgement of changing the defaults
>  as well.

Ray asked Ian if he objected to a NMU with patches for GPG support in it and
he said that would be okay. Ian never said anything about changing the default
behaviour of dpkg, nor did Ray ever mention he was thinking of doing that.

So Ian's judgement is not in question here.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl