Re: Uploaded dpkg 1.4.0.28 (source i386 all) to master

Previously jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl wrote:
>    * Added gpg (GNU Privacy Guard) support:
>      * scripts/buildpackage.sh: default to GPG (unless no GPG, but only a PGP
>        secret key file is found), as GPG, unlike PGP, is DFSG-free.

Please reconsider this: this would mean all packages will be rejected
since dinstall doesn't support GPG yet. I understand you feel we should
use DFSG-free software (and agree), but I think you are going a bit
too fast here.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl