Re: Uploaded dpkg 1.4.0.28 (source i386 all) to master

> >>"J" == J H M Dassen <jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

>  J> I believed there to be concensus that GPG support was a good
>  J> thing, and ought to be implemented ASAP. (For instance, some
>  J> people can't currently develop Debian packages as they refuse to
>  J> use PGP because of non-freeness).

RMS has said that using non-free software to make free software is an
acceptable use...  I hope people like this are working on gpg and psst
(ssh replacement) - especially the later, as they are two *critical*
pieces of non-free software.  I am not willing to compromise on many
things, but I won't risk my computers' security for free software.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org