Re: Afterstep classic

Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@earthlink.net> wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> On Wed, Jul 01, 1998 at 07:06:18PM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> > > I'm sorry, I missed that---I thought you had the old bo package there.
> > > I've got the stuff all but downloaded now and will repackage it shortly.
> > > Should it be called afterstep1.0 or afterstep-classic you think? I was
> > > going to quite literally flip a coin. <g>
> >
> > I'd vote for afterstep-classic (or afterstep-traditional, the former sounds
> > like Coke[TM] advertising) because if the rumours about restarting
> > development from that branch are true, then I'd guess there will be a 1.1
> > eventually.
>
> There was a 1.1, most of which was just a patch and has been since converged
> with 1.4 as I understand it.  1.1 was called Afterstep Classic.

This was 2 1/2 month ago... What happened? Is there going to be a 'afterstep-classic'
package? I have one packaged and ready... Where can I find the 1.1 patch?

--
-- Microsoft: Do less with more.   UNIX on Intel: Do more with less. --
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just

--
DES fissionable explosion Delta Force plutonium domestic disruption
[Hello to all my fans in domestic surveillance] Soviet terrorist