Re: Can we pull KDE?

Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:
> i think someone proposed a solution for this some time ago, what
> i think happened to it ? he said he had family who are lawyer.

Why do we need a lawyer for this particular license when we've never
needed a lawyer to decide about any other packages with bad licenses?

Anyways, I see no reason to wait for a lawyer to be educated on this
whole issue then render a decision.  We can always put the packages back
if somehow it turns out to be ok to distribute works in a fashion which
is explicitly forbidden by their license.

--
Raul