Re: Can we pull KDE?

On Wed, 9 Sep 1998, Raul Miller wrote:

rdm>Anyways, I see no reason to wait for a lawyer to be educated on this
rdm>whole issue then render a decision.  We can always put the packages back
rdm>if somehow it turns out to be ok to distribute works in a fashion which
rdm>is explicitly forbidden by their license.

	I don't think we should wait either.  I really don't see where the
great problem is, since they can distribute the .debs themselves .
Actually if you want them to revise their licenses, having both Debian and
RedHat not carry packages is the best incentive to change.
	John

John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>