Re: Can we pull KDE?

> I think we should just pull the kde packages out of debian.  When new
> packages are available with proper copyrights, we can distribute those.

There is one more reason. Pulling KDE packages would reduce already shrinked
Debian user base even more.

I am not a KDE user, but I feel that this is may be the major visible
advantage of Debian vs. RedHat - availability of well-integrated KDE
(menus, etc.).

Let's get real, keeping KDE is no threat.

Alex Y.

--
   _
 _( )_