Re: Can we pull KDE?

In article <[🔎] E0zFobd-0000cy-00@jessica> aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu writes:
>I am not a KDE user, but I feel that this is may be the major visible
>advantage of Debian vs. RedHat - availability of well-integrated KDE
>(menus, etc.).

So Red Hat should take the firm ethical position on free software while
Debian ignores tricky licenses for market share? Which distribution was
which, again?
--
David/Kirsty Damerell.                       damerell@chiark.greenend.org.uk
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~damerell/ w.sp.lic.#pi<largestprime>.2106