Re: PAM still a goal for slink?

Dan Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> writes:

> On Wed, Sep 02, 1998 at 05:30:31AM -0700, Joel Klecker wrote:
> > I am willing to help with this, who else? I think a mailing list should be
> > requested to help coordinate the effort, perhaps
> > debian-pam@lists.debian.org.
>
> Idea seconded...
>
> Also - greg, do you have time to try to package the kerberos PAM
> module once we decide where to put it?

I know I haven't really been uploading new versions recently. It's mainly
because I'm anticipating getting a faster machine soon, which will make
building these packages much more pleasant. Well, at least that's what i'm
telling myself, we'll see.

Yes, I'm definitely interested in seeing kerberos integrated properly as a PAM
module. Including the module in a package shouldn't be hard, I just have to
read some guidelines and put the .so object somewhere useful.

I'm also interested in an Hesiod nsswitch module. I'm not sure if how nsswitch
relates to PAM, if it all.

greg