Re: No benefit for running sash as root shell?

> Ok, next question:
> Should I rip out the sash postinst support for changing root's shell
> to sash?
> I can't see any benefit to this, and it's an extra question at install
> time.

I can - my bash libraries got screwed, so I could only log in as root
(which was using sash) - the only reason I have sash installed is so that
root can log in if bash's libraries get corrupted/updated incorrectly.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support