Re: Australian Personal Computer - Highly Commended Award (fwd)

<treacy@debian.org>(James A. Treacy) writes:

> The following was sent to webmaster. Someone from Australia
> will have to comment on the quality of this magazine. If it
> is a good mag, we should make an announcement and add 'award
> winning' to all our Debian publicity. Every one else does
> it, why not us. :)

This is one of the mainstream Australian PC magazines, and to their credit
they even include some Linux programs on their cover CDs. The quality of
the magazine is average IMO, however because it is widespread with a high
circulation, this is good news for Debian.

An announcement would therefore be appropriate.

	Martin.