Re: SciLab is old

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> I'm not a SciLab user (yet) but was interested in trying it out.
> Turns out the current version is 2.4 and the hamm and slink version is 2.2
> (released on 29 February 1996).  I think 2.4 is pretty recent.
>
> Any plans to make a deb out of it?

I've started to work on it, but don't expect the package before 1 month...
(I have plenty of other things to do, and this package is a low priority
for me). If anyone want to help or adopt the package, please step forward.

> Any plans of packaging the contributed toolboxes and emacs major-mode?

I don't, although other people may be interested...

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS    vincent@{{waw,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:        Open Hardware:              WAW:               -