>From Helen_Duncan@acp.com.au  Wed Aug 19 09:12:25 1998
From: Helen_Duncan@acp.com.au
To: webmaster@debian.org
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:26:35 +1000
Subject: Australian Personal Computer - Highly Commended Award

Congratulations, Debian have won a Highly Commended award for Debian
GNU/Linux 2.0 in our review of Linux Distributions in the September 1998
edition.

We make these awards after extensive testing and review, and the small
number of products that receive them are recognised by our readers as being
the market leaders and best products and technologies in their class.

We have a framed certificate we would like to send you as a means of
congratulations.

Could you please email me with your preffered postal address and the name
of your Marketing Manager.

Regards

Helen Duncan
New Media Projects Coordinator