Re: Estimate of Debian installed base

As someone else mentioned: let's contact cheapbytes, lsl, et. al. and
get some numbers from there.  I bought my first Debian CD from
cheapbytes.  They should have a rough number from that.  Also, how many
unique addresses are in the mailing list database?  That too is a rough
estimate of the active users.