Re: All of uu.net about to be banned.

On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Raul Miller wrote:

 : Remco van de Meent <rvdmeent@xs4all.nl> wrote:
 : > Don't know about exim. Am told the queueing algorithms of qmail ain't that
 : > optimal. But when initial delivery is a success, qmail is quite good.
 :
 : qmail doesn't deal well with bulk delivery across a slow serial line.
 : [It's optimized to minimize latency, at the expense of bandwidth.]

I meant that qmail's queueing algorithms might be not as good when messages
get stuck in the queue because of not being able to deliver them. But as
said above, I'm just told that, I've not tested it myself.

 : But that's not really an issue for murphy.

I know (Jason stated it in the mail I replied to :) )

 -Remco