Re: Gnome 0.25/0.26 uploaded

Jim Pick wrote:

> > That's a good idea.  Unfortunately, the way I've got things organized
> > on the site, all the old versions are there as well, so I can't just
> > run dpkg-scanpackages on it.  [[he needs a symlink tree when he gets to
> it...]]

If it would be useful for you, I *do* have an executable program thatwill create
a symlink tree.  Ask, and you shall receive one (or more) of:

1.  an i386 Linux binary
2.  a Sun Solaris binary
3.  Source that ought to build most anywhere.
    (downside:  It requires my GPL-ed automated option stuff
    which amounts to 400K of gzipped source...)