debian.org removed from root nameservers

Hi,

this morning the domain name 'debian.org' was removed from the
root nameservers.

At the moment we don't know what has caused this.

We have sent an inquiry to the InterNIC about this and tried
to phone them up.  No response yet.

As a result you might not be able to send mail to

 . lists.debian.org
 . bugs.debian.org
 . packages.debian.org
 . debian.org itself

You might receive bounces saying 'host not found'.  In that case
please postpone your mail until this is fixed.

Regards,

	Joey

PS: I set a hardcoded route on my mailserver so this mail should
go through.

--
Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is only acquired
just after one could have used it.