Re: debian.org removed from root nameservers

Note that Tim and I have both sent ACKs that we should be removed from
those domains - I sent mine before the problem came up. Because of the
snafu, we might have to go through that process another time.

Also, moving the U.S. mail address requires a notarized document, it
can't be done electronicaly. As soon as I get this from the Debian folks,
I'll sign and notarize it, and pass it on to Tim to do the same.

	Thanks

	Bruce