debian.org should be back in four hours (22:00 GMT)

I wrote:

> this morning the domain name 'debian.org' was removed from the
> root nameservers.

The issue is resolved in the first place now.  The domain name
will be re-activated at about 7pm NSI (InterNIC) time.  This
refers to ~22:00 GMT.

I'm sending a second mail to the lists where I tell you
how the lists will work meanwhile.

> As a result you might not be able to send mail to
>
>  . lists.debian.org
>  . bugs.debian.org
>  . packages.debian.org
>  . debian.org itself

Since this is equal to debian.novare.net you can re-direct mail
to joey@debian.org to joey@debian.novare.net.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is only acquired
just after one could have used it.