Anon CVS

I took the CVS server down. The load is far to extreme right now. I
suspect the announcement on slashdot about the new theme code might have
something to do with it.. The load average peaked at 68 before I noticed
and shut the mess down :< (some 58 cvs connections)

There is a possiblity that I will have time to install a connection
limiter tonight. Until then I see no option but to leave cvs disabled.

This is unfortunate because a number of people use cvs.debian.org as their
main repository, a connection limiter might impeed their access.

Things effected will be,
anoncvs.{gnome,gimp}.org
cvs.debian.org
cvs.berlin-consortium.org