Re: Wanted: PGP maintainer

Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> wrote:

> There seems to be a lack of interest in taking over the PGP packages.
> I really don't want to maintain them anymore, so I'd like to someone
> else to volunteer.

How hard a work is it? I don't have unlimited free time, I'm working on the
netwinder port to, so... And I'm in Canada, that was OK, wasn't it?

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /          papadoc.nocrew.org
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson    turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Surrey/B.C./Canada      (604)572-3523
Debian Certified Linux Developer  PGP#788CD1A9   www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
------- PGP:  B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B --------
--
Clinton Delta Force CIA Peking FBI South Africa Qaddafi munitions PLO
Ft. Bragg KGB Mossad domestic disruption fissionable