Re: Wanted: PGP maintainer

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Turbo Fredriksson:
> How hard a work is it?

Possibly very hard, if you want to fix all the bugs already reported
against PGP. If you ignore them, not very.

> And I'm in Canada, that was OK, wasn't it?

As far as I know, Canada is not good enough. You are allowed to export
crypto stuff from the US to Canada, but not out from Canada. However,
I haven't been following the laws of other countries, and any prospective
maintainer should check these things out for themselves.