Re: Debian is secure, the debian lists are not.

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 03:40:01PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> And the system should auto-unsubscribe if there are too many bounces in
> a row (if after a number of days most all messages bounce it's time to
> unsubscribe the address).

The system should not be too eager to auto-unsubscribe people. I was
unsubscribed from all Debian lists after a five hours hiccup of my MTA.
(It's easy to resubscribe to the public lists, but usually takes a few
days to get resubscribed to -private).

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@ull.es