Re: Several reasons why debian should not use bash for /bin/sh

Hi,
>>"Herbert" == Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au> writes:

 Herbert> I think you misunderstand.  What I was saying is that you
 Herbert> can't do a read without any arguments.

	In which case, I owe you an apology.

	manoj
--
 The gift of the Truth beats all other gifts. The flavour of the Truth
 beats all other tastes. The joy of the Truth beats all other joys,