Re: Configuration management, revision 3

One other problem I have with the proposal is that it assumes that questions
will be askedsequentially. But, this means that you won't be able to answer
a question, go on to the next, and then go back. (Except within a block of
questions that are all displayed at once of course.) The ability to go back
and change a previous answer is IMHO very important for the GUI frontends.
But I'm afraid it would require a very different interaction between the
frontend and backend..

--
see shy jo