Re: Game plan for slink, a suggestion

On Sun, Jul 26, 1998 at 10:00:53PM -0300, Lalo Martins wrote:

> > 	* Make as much as possible automatically compilable by
> > 	  dbuild, debbuild, or a similar script, assuming a rich
> > 	  build environment (given that we haven't got source
> > 	  dependencies yet). This would benefit porting efforts.
>
> Why not _add_ source dependencies before that?

I think I'm missing something. I will repeat it once again, so if I'm
wrong someone will tell me, and if I'm right more people will know the
gospel.

dpkg 1.4.1.x supports source dependencies!

Instead of working on a brand new method, why not having a look at what's
implemented in dpkg, and fix the few remaining bugs so that we can use it
for slink?

--
Enrique Zanardi						ezanardi@ull.es