Re: Automatic building of Debian: some results

On Mon, Jul 27, 1998 at 01:56:50AM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
[...]
> Some general comments:
>
> * Source dependencies would be nice, but we can do without them for
>   the time being by using a build machine that has lots of stuff
>   installed.

AFAIK, dpkg 1.4.1.x has support for source dependencies.

If every developer posts a patch for one of the remaining bugs in dpkg, we
will be using a category-killer program before slink release. :-)

(And yes, I've already posted mine. It was just an easy one, but I'm just
lazy) ;-)
--
Enrique Zanardi						ezanardi@ull.es