Re: Game plan for slink, a suggestion

Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> [ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Lars, btw. what about adding the following header set to the appropriate
list to your outgoing mails:

This would at least help all the mutt users not send you direct mails.

> Martin Schulze:
> > ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/mailing-lists.txt:
>
> "User anonymous access denied." (but that's probably a temporary problem.)

Uff.  Somebody told me this yesterday.

I believe this is due to too many users:

530-Sorry, there is currently a limit of 165 anonymous FTP users on this server
530-and this limit has been exceeded.

Greg: Could you add a notice such as the following to this:

A list of sites which mirror Debian GNU/Linux can be found at
http://www.de.debian.org/distrib/ftplist

> http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/ does not mention debian-autobuild.

Not every list is archived.

Regards,

	Joey

--
VFS: no free i-nodes, contact Linus  -- finlandia, Feb '94