Re: Game plan for slink, a suggestion

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Joey Hess:
> I'm so glad somebody wrote mine (mutt) :-)

(I've been using mutt tentatively as a replacement for Pine, but I find
the coloring to be confusing. And anyway, my primary mailer needs to
support X well. However, enough of that.)

> How about if we had a seperate dpkg-checksourcedepends (with a shorter name
> :-), that would probably be a C program that uses libdpkg, and dbuild or
> other programs call it?

I think it would be better to have dpkg-buildpackage call it. Offering
it separately as well is OK, of course. (And dpkg-checksourcedpends is
a good enough name.)