Re: Game plan for slink, a suggestion

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Raul Miller:
> I try to remember this, but is there any reason you don't use a

Mostly because MH is a bitch to configure, and my setup has accumulated
enough cruft and complexity over the years that any modifications are
both hazardrous to my e-mail healt (read: things break) and time-consuming
to do (read: I tend to have to read and re-read MH manuals to understand
why they break).

I wish I had time to write my dream mailer. :)

> Do you have a problem with perl -e in a shell script?

I don't do perl, but even if I did, implementing the dependency support
outside dpkg-dev is just plain wrong.