Re: RH and GNOME

> Hi,
>

> 	The more arguments like this that I hear, the more convinced I
>  get that we have become too popular.

I know what you mean.

I read these:

 ``lets make Debian more marketable by compromising our freeware principles''

emails, and think:

 ``Frankly, I'd rather cut my own leg off with a spoon''

If people want a distribution that panders to non-free software, they should
go elsewhere.

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. I don't mind having non-free software available to our users (I even
maintain some) but compromising our principals is not something that is going
to happen, however marvelous the non-freeware in question is.