Re: RH and GNOME

> >First off, I just grepped the RedHat page for 'jump words', 'jump' and
> >'ump', and it turned up nothing. I don't see anything entitled 'jump
> >words' anywhere on this page, infact.
>
>     Really?  Bottom of the main page:
>
> Feedback | Store | News | Support | Product Errata | About Us | Linux Info |
> Search | JumpWords
> No Frames | Show Frames

Really? Bottom of the main page:

  July 1998--CMPnet
   Alpha + Linux = Supercomputer For Less

   July 1998--Infoworld
   Opinions: Who says you can't get support for Linux?

   More items...

>     Did you try (GASP!) *READING* the main page?  Wasn't all that hard to
> find.

I did try (GASP!) *READING* the page. I went over it for about twenty
minutes to find that info before I even posted. I even considered using
wget to recursively websuck their site and check locally.

> >So.. I must ask you, what the heck are you looking at?
>
>     The main page, right at the bottom, they have the standard ASCII "menu",
> end of the second line on my display.  Took me all of 10 seconds to find it
> the first time, 2 to confirum it this time.

Well, gee, willis, it certainly doesn't seem to be on my copy of the
webpage. I can paste the whole bloody thing here, if you'd like, but I
think that would be a huge waste of bandwidth for all concerned.

> >And the RedHat webpages are definitely not valid in that respect.
>
>     And your zealotry grows.  Right about now I'd be doing a *PLONK* if there
> were email killfiles.  *sigh*  You're not worth a filter

*Chuckle* And you're not worth a reply, but I thought I'd give you the
courtesy due to someone of your rank.

-Kysh