Consider a gimp contest for the Debian logo

Hello!

Thi is just for the record, so I don't forget it when the time has come.
This is not the appropriate time to discuss it.

I just looked at the Gimp Contest for the Gnome logo, and was quite
impressed by the submissions. If we decide to take the logo issue up again,
we should consider submitting a Gimp logo contest. The impression I got was
the following:

a) There are some talented artists that can even draw with hand :)
b) No need to explain them what a logo is, all submissions I saw were logos.
c) They are used with Gimp, graphic processing etc and know about free
   software.
d) It'll save us time and energy.

Point b) means that we can concentrate to think about what the logo should
*mean* for us, e.g. the content.

Thank you,
Marcus