segfaults in hamm

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but it seems some programs
don't like the upgrades to libc6 and/or ncurses. Everytime I've applied an
upgrade from hamm, I've had to rebuild sc and dialog, or I get segfaults out
of them. I can't find this as a bug anywhere, except against sc, but I think
the bug belongs somewhere else, I just don't know where. Anyone else notice
this?

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"What the meaning of human life may be I don't know; I incline to suspect that
   it has none."
   - H.L Mencken