Re: Debian i386 freeze

Hi,
>>"Mike" == Mike Merten <ironfoot@worldnetla.net> writes:

 Mike> On Sat, Jul 18, 1998 at 06:21:30PM -0700, David Welton wrote:
 >> On Sat, Jul 18, 1998 at 03:12:38PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
 >> >  I love my rtandom sig generator
 >> Instead of just boasting about it, why don't you package it?;-))
 Mike> I second that motion...   must've taken you years to collect all
 Mike> that stuff ;)

	Unfortunately, that is the case -- and I have not kept track
 of copyrights (I started with the fortunes database, and added
 various quotes (like the Einstein quotes and others, all of them, in
 my opinion, acceptable as they were published openly, and are not
 being distributed further, and I tried to preserve attribution).

	So, I don't think I can really distribute this.

	manoj
--
 "As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual
 certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so