Re: Possible Show-Stopper bug in X

Uhmm, now that I've caught up (somewhat) with the mailing lists, I see that
Brian's hell-or-high-water deadline is tomorrow.  That leaves no real time
to talk to XFree86 about this SVGA X server thing.

I guess I'll back out the changes to the SVGA server itself.  I'll need
testers for this, so I invite people to hang around in the #debian IRC
channel this evening U.S. time.

A build *without* the backed-out changes is already in progress, and if
that works out fine the only further change I make will be the unpatched
X server.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 | "There is no gravity in space."
Purdue University                   | "Then how could astronauts walk around