Re: KDE / QT / GPL etc. etc.

Andy writes:
> One of my colleagues says debian-devel is full of back room lawyers.  [As
> someone legally trained, I resent this !!]

Then give us your front room lawyer opinion.  Otherwise you are behaving
like a professional programmer who complains that a free software package
was written by amateurs but refuses to fix it.

> This gives us time to clarify licensing issues.

How are the developers to clarify licensing issues without behaving like
back room lawyers unless someone with suitable legal training and
experience steps forward?
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)