Re: Debian i386 freeze

Buddha Buck writes:
> Since I cannot simultaneously satisfy both the GPL and Qt, I don't have
> -any- right to distribute KDE binaries.

But *only* the KDE authors have standing to sue you for doing so, and, when
you put them on the witness stand and force them to admit to what they did,
they'll be laughed out of court.  You arguing against a point I didn't
attempt to make.

The recent revelation that KDE contains code not authored by the KDE
developers, especially code not properly licensed, is a real problem
unrelated to the QT thing.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)