Intent to package: a lot of things

I'm working on packaging up quite a few things:

js
--
js is an LGPL implementation of JavaScript/ECMAScript for use as a
standalone scripting langauage.  It's currently pretty early along in the

libsphigs
---------
SPHIGS is a graphics library along the lines of (and by the same author as)
SRGP, a package I maintain.  Destined for non-free/graphics, priority
optional.

lcdproc
-------
lcdproc is a daemon which can display various system statistics to an
attached LCD display.  I bought one of these displays for my server and I
love it because I don't have to log on to tell how it's doing.  It's going
to go into section utils with priority extra because it's really only
useful with one of these displays.  More info at
http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/

frontpage-srvext
----------------
Yes, this is what it sounds like.  But, at work I have to support
FrontPage.  Packaging the server extensions should allow me to convince my
bosses to think about replcaing our NT IIS server with a Debian box running
Samba/Apache/Postgres.  Destined for non-free/web (no source, libc5
binaries only), priority extra.  I'm 95% sure after reading the license
that we can distribute a binary package instead of an installer.

apache-jserv
------------
This is a project of the Apache group to add Java servlet support to
Apache.  The JServ group is getting ready to release a beta, and I've been
playing with their alphas and have had no problems.  Also gives me an
excuse to download Ean's kaffe packages.  Destined for section web,
priority optional.  More info at http://java.apache.org/

Any objections/comments?

Brian
| Brian Bassett                            |             |
| School of Electrical Engineering and     |             |
|  Computer Science, Washington State Univ | Have IP,    |