Re: Debian i386 freeze

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
> > This was before you joined Debian.  According to my memory this happened
> > around the time JFL sent 2.5,-- per CD to KDE and 2.5,-- per CD to Debian
> > and Debian had to decide what to do with the money.  As KDE didn't want
> > to support/use Harmony the money was spent for Gnome - a fact of which
> > some KDE people were very angry about.
> >
> I'm very sure, that Harmony did not exist on this point in time. I'm in
> the
> harmony mailing list since it exists and as I said, I've never seen
> something
> like that.

Maybe it didn't existed at that time.  Bruce has asked the KDE team
if they would switch to/support/something a free Qt replacemant.  It
may be called FreeQt or a has-to-be-founded project, I dunno.  You
may find something in the archive of debian-devel.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Let's call it an accidental feature.  --Larry Wall