Re: Debian i386 freeze

> Except that the declared KDE position is that they will make no
> concessions in order to make harmony possible

As Bruce Perens has said, SPI even offered to fund Harmony *IF* KDE
would use it.  They refused that too.  From what I have read, seen,
heard, and talk to the KDE people they could give a rat's butt about the
GPL or free software.  They like QT, and will continue to use it.  We as
a free software advocate should not go out of our way to support them.
Red Hat does not and hell if THEY don't why should we?  It is a shame
too.  KDE is rather nice, the developer's for the most part know how to
code, and they have great ideas.  Just not everyone shares our opinion
that free software is the only software worth using.