Re: Debian i386 freeze

Hi,
>>"Alex" ==   <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu> writes:

 Alex> Yeah, and this frightens me very-very much. I've been among
 Alex> those amateur builders of the cheesy Barn for about 20 years of
 Alex> my life.

	I know. Thos are the people who give you gcc, emacs, and
 linux. I am quite in favour of the cheesy barn builders.

 >> Anyway, Alex, we have hased this out before on the list; I
 >> don't think either side is likely to give on this.

 Alex> Yep. But I allowed my opinion to appear after you've done that
 Alex> a plenty.  You think I shouldn't?

	Oh, I never asked you to shut up, did I? I merely pointed out
 that this particular ground has been covered. In detail. several
 times.

	manoj

--
 "... you're my best friend.  I don't have to be nice to you. Besides,
 everybody knows I'm a jerk." Wally West (the new Flash)