Re: SNMP packages

On Wed, Jul 15, 1998 at 04:53:41PM -0400, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> Does the new release address some of the non-show-stopping issues that we
> discussed a month or so ago?  Stuff like their attituted towards sonames on
> shared libraries, etc?

I don't know yet, but it doesn't really matter since I can resolve
those problems myself.  I guess what I really want to know is if
people are currently depending on functionality in the current
packages that may not be in the UCD packages.

On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 08:56:05AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Does it support Linux kernel network accounting?

If you'd let me know which specific MIBs you are interested in, I'll
check to see if they are supported.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road