CD images at www.uk.debian.org now non-public

Hi,

I'm afraid that I've had to restrict access to the CD images, because the fact
that there was 10GB a day of HTTP traffic and almost as much rsync (much of it
transatlantic) was likely to result in the machine being removed from the
Internet.

It looks like I'll have to restrict access to people who are publishing mirrors
or CD's, in order to make the most of the facility, without out-staying our
welcome.

The problem is that the UK ISP's are the ones that end up bearing the cost of
transatlantic bandwidth, so downloading the same images multiple times from a
site that ends up paying for the privilege is not a great way to make friends.

We need some more mirrors in the USA, and elsewhere would be good too.

Once that happens, I _may_ be able to open access to UK folks again without
costing our kind hosts quite as much as was recently the case.

If you have a good reason to be getting the images from the UK site, mail me
and I'll give you a password.

Please mention which form of access (rsync or http) you need.

Cheers, Phil.