Re: Time for some Clarity (KDE, Qt, Open Source...)

On Wed, Jul 08, 1998 at 05:45:00PM +0100, Enrique Zanardi wrote:
> in other countries of the EU, but we should check, and start lobbying RMS
> for "official" translated versions of the GPL and LGPL.

    Well, that will work for most software, but not all since even the DFSG
lists the BSD and artist licenses as examples of "free" licenses.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my