Re: A project to provide a nicer GUI for installing debian ?

Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

   > But IDE Zip is like /dev/hdb4..  And I don't even KNOW what PC-Card Zip
   > would be, but once I get others working I'll incorporate them if people
   > gimmie info  =>

   Ukrs, yes. Well, include hda4 hdb4 hdc4 hdd4 in the script. :)

Has anyone considered non-Zip removable media?  Around here, SyQuest's
1.5GB SyJet and (especially) 1GB Sparq are very popular.  It seems to
me that we could support these just by adding /dev/hd[a-d]1 into the
script.

Ben