Re: Uploaded gimp-manual 1.0.0-1 (source all) to master

On Sun, Jul 05, 1998 at 11:54:02PM -0700, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

> I do agree we need something on the order of the DFSG for
> documentation.

I think the DFSG is perfectly okay for documentation --- the rationale we
have for freeness of software applies to relevant technical documentation as
well.

However, at the moment we have postponed the discussion, and close an eye
about this issue.

I feel that it will be a very heat discussion when it breaks out...

Marcus